Sunday, May 1, 2011

Why, The Cappuccino Spa?

I was asked why I chose the title of my blog. I call my Blog “The Cappuccino Spa,” because cappuccino is strong and hot and a spa is cool and relaxing. As a woman, I write for the audience of women. It is the dialog and passion that makes us unique and that is what I want to communicate. I want my blog to be the caffeine rush you get from your first sip of cappuccino; hot and strong enough to open your eyes to the endless possibilities of You.  I want it to be rich enough to add value to the life you live. I want it to take you away from the madness in every day and to stimulate your passions, and to encourage you to pursue your purpose. And last but never least, I want it to make you laugh and enjoy.

Sit back and have a cup of Cappuccino on me, and if you enjoy it become a member and share it with all your friends.

·       Thought for Today:  Learn how to laugh as well as pray in bad times; just in case you are praying for the wrong thing and laughter might be all you have in life to sustain your joy.  

Wishing you much joy,
AW Beauchamp

No comments:

Post a Comment